For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Excellent power-to-weight ratio
Up to max.1400 Nm breakaway torque at a weight of 1.85 kg
Reliable, strong performance values and a long service life
High-quality double hammer impact mechanism and balanced cylinder with 6-disc motor
Optimal, user-friendly adjustment to any application at any time
3-stage power setting with convenient right/left rotation control
Durable swivel air inlet helps to prevent the air hose from twisting
Outstanding design of valve gasket assembly
Good handling, optimum control and low sound level
- Highly-ergonomic soft grip with sensitive trigger
- Integrated silencer and extra wool felt
- Recommended maximum bolt size: M16
- Impact screwdrivers are not torque screwdrivers. Connections requiring a specific torque must be checked by means of a torque measuring device after tightening with the impact screwdriver.
- Plug-in nipple not included in the scope of delivery
When the impact screwdriver is used regularly (e.g. for tyre maintenance), a little oil should be added through the air inlet, and approximately 2 strokes of gear grease should be added monthly via the grease nipple.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!