The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Ideal for straight cuts in thin materials
- For use with jigsaws with T shank holder
- Further technical information can be found on the packaging of the product.
- For stainless steel jigsaw blades, provide cooling, reduce the number of strokes and switch off oscillation.
- Cooling extends the service life of your jigsaw blades.
- Brown: Suitable for wood
- Blue: Suitable for metal
- Grey: Suitable for construction/universal application
- Green: Suitable for stainless steel
- Orange: Suitable for plastic
- Four stars: High-performance saw blade with an extremely long service life in extreme applications
- Three stars: High-performance saw blade for extremely demanding applications, high cutting performance and long service life.
- Two stars: Excellent blade for heavy-duty applications.
- One star: Excellent standard blade for conventional applications.
Drilling and cutting oil, turpentine, petroleum or a turpentine-petroleum mixture, water (caution: avoid all contact with electrical parts).
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!